Why Become A Lastline Reseller?
Within the Lastline Partner Program (LPP), we support new and existing security resellers to achieve and maintain profitable business. If you commit to this relationship, we promise to deliver our best technology, our best services and support and our best efforts to make you successful! So, why you should want to partner with us?
Accelerate your business with the Lastline program and get:
- Great Margins. You will offer your customers the strongest and most advanced anti-malware security solution available at extremely competitive margins;
- More recurring revenue. The Cloud Based subscription services will offer you a continuous revenue stream from support and services contract renewals;
- More growth. You will lead in the Advanced Malware Detection, Advanced Persistent Threats and Targeted Attacks market space which is the most appealing and advanced security market segment today;
- More quality. The Lastline Partner Program offers you access to solid technical and sales training.
What Are We Looking For?
If you are a successful security reseller or systems integrator, with a growing customer base, we are interested in sharing our great partner benefits with you. The goal of the Lastline Partner Program (LPP) is to build a global network of high-quality resellers committed to the same objectives as Lastline providing world-class security products, service and support to our customers. Therefore, we are being selective in signing up new resellers and are strictly enforcing the LPP requirements. You will find a full overview of all the benefits and requirements of the LPP below.
Only authorized partners are permitted to sell Lastline technology. Lastline does not allow or support unauthorized partners. There are 3 reseller levels in the LPP: Gold, Silver and Bronze. We will limit the number of partners in each country or region. All levels in the LPP have requirements of certain revenue, support, training and marketing goals that show your commitment to world-class security products and customer support. All levels offer benefit levels beyond any competing vendor.
Lastline will allow a “grace period” of six months for you to meet with all the requirements set to any program level. During this period we will do our best to assist you in getting acquainted with all the aspects of being a Lastline Partner.
The Exclusive Benefits Of A Gold Partner
This level in our Lastline Partner Program offers exceptional benefits to you, so it requires a very strong commitment. Next to the benefits listed below, GOLD partners are eligible for exclusive support programs that can include:
- Direct access through Express Routing to our 3rd line support;
- Extensive joint marketing programs;
- A seat on the Lastline Customer Advisory Board (when it becomes available), where you have direct input into our product development.
The Special Benefits Of A Silver Partner
As a Silver partner, you have many strong benefits that accelerate your business. The full list is below. Silver benefits include:
- Very strong discount and bonus discount;
- PIN code access to our 3rd line support;
- Deal registration.
Lastline supplies you with all the tools you will need to sell Lastline products and services effectively and to give your customers the world-class service and support they deserve. By going through the Lastline Certification process, both you and Lastline also solidify the commitment our relationship. There are two types of certification needed in order to maintain Lastline Partner standing:
- LCSA (Lastline Certified Security Associate). 1-Day course with exam;
- LCSP (Lastline Certified Security Professional). 3-Day Course with Exam.
The rules and regulations apply to participants of the LPP and may be altered by Lastline at any time. To ensure quality and to meet expectations, we are strict in enforcing these rules and regulations, first and foremost through open and honest communication with you.
- LPP participation and all LPP benefits are expressly conditioned on your organization meeting and maintaining quarterly and annual revenue and support targets; in the event that you do not meet any such target in any quarter or year, Lastline reserves the right to adjust or revoke any or all of your partner benefits, up to and including dismissing you from the LPP.
- Individuals attaining LCSA and LCSP status must re-certify every 12 months to retain their status.
- If a LCSA & P certified individual leaves your company, you must replace the LCSA & P individual within 60 days.
- The LCSA & P individual(s) must work primarily at the office indicated by you in the Lastline Partner Program Application so that he/she can properly support your organziation’s sales team.
- Lastline reserves the right to revoke LCSA & P status at any time for any reason. By participating in the LPP, you agree that you and your employees will conduct yourselves in a professional manner at all times, and will reflect positively on Lastline and the LPP.
|Recommended discount on all Product & Services||Call||Call||Call|
|Recommended bonus discount||5%||5%||5%|
|Complimentary Sales Training and Exam||✔||-||-|
|Eligible for access to Lastline support through Express Routing*||✔||-||-|
|E-mail newsletter on the latest Lastline and industry developments||✔||✔||✔|
|Involvement in customer testimonials||✔||✔||-|
|Access to exclusive content on Lastline Secure Partner Portal||✔||✔||✔|
|Access to full line of Lastline products||✔||✔||-|
|Direct access to Lastline sales and marketing support||✔||✔||-|
|Complimentary collateral kits||100||50||25|
|License to post Lastline logo on partner website||✔||✔||✔|
|Inclusion in Partner Locator on Lastline website||✔||✔||-|
|Ability to use Lastline logos in collateral||✔||✔||✔|
|Eligible for participation in beta programs||✔||-||-|
|Invitation to annual Partner Summit Event||✔||✔||-|
|Eligible for VAD Marketing Development Funding||✔||-||-|
|Completed and accepted program application||✔||✔||✔|
|Valid reseller certificate||✔||✔||✔|
|Lastline Certified Security Professionals on staff||2||1||1|
|Lastline Certified Security Associate on staff||2||1||-|
|Stipulated minimum support levels, offering 1st line support||24x7||8x5||-|
|Stipulated minimum support levels, offering 2nd line support||24x7||8x5||-|
|Marketing Events during 1st quarter||1||1||-|
|Minimum Marketing Events per year||4||2||-|
*Bonus Discount Requirements
|Meeting certification requirements||✔||✔||5%|
|Mutual Agreed business Plan with quarterly results evaluation||✔||✔||-|
|Submitting monthly sales report and forecast||✔||✔||-|
|Executing agreed marketing events per quarter and lead reporting||2.5%||2.5%||-|
|Reaching quarterly target||2.5%||2.5%||-|